Your privacy is important to us,
and we are committed to protecting your personal data.
Last update: November 1, 2022
This website is not intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- Who are we?
Our full contact details are :
Full name of legal entity : SwissBreathwork SARL (Owner of the SwissBreathwork brand)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Route de Payerne 18, 1773 Léchelles
It is very important that the information we have about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if, at any time, your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com.
- What data do we collect about you, for what purpose and on what grounds do we process them?
Personal data refers to any information that can identify an individual. It does not include anonymous data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication data includes any communication you send to us, whether via our website contact form, email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication you send to us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, keeping records and establishing, pursuing or defending legal claims. The lawful basis for this processing is our legitimate interest, which in this case is to respond to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer data includes data relating to any purchase of goods and/or services, such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone number, contact details, purchase details and card details. We process this data to provide the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep a record of those transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is to perform a contract between you and us and/or to take steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User data includes data about how you use our website and any online services, as well as any data you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data in order to operate our website and to ensure that relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back-ups of our website and/or databases and to enable the publication and administration of our website, other online services and our business. The lawful reason for this processing is our legitimate interest which, in this case, is to enable us to properly manage our website and business.
- Technical data which includes data about your use of our website and online services, such as your IP address, login details, browser details, the length of time you spend visiting pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details of the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technologies on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to provide you with relevant website content and advertising and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. The lawful reason for this processing is our legitimate interest which, in this case, is to enable us to properly manage our website and business and to develop our business and decide on our marketing strategy.
- Marketing data which includes data about your preferences for receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to participate in our promotions, such as competitions, prize draws and free gifts, to provide you with relevant website content and advertising and to measure or understand the effectiveness of that advertising. The lawful reason for this processing is our legitimate interest which, in this case, is to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide on our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to provide you with relevant website content and advertising (including Facebook or other display advertising) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we provide to you. Our lawful reason for this processing is our legitimate interest in developing our business. We may also use this data to send you other marketing communications. The lawful ground for this processing is consent or legitimate interests (i.e. developing our business).
- Sensitive data
We do not collect sensitive data about you. Sensitive data is data that includes details of your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, health information and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect information about criminal convictions or offences.
- If you choose not to provide us with your personal data
Where we are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with such data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, deliver goods or services to you). If you do not provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service that you have ordered, but if we do, we will inform you at the time.
- Change of objective
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected them, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use them for another reason and that this reason is compatible with the original purpose. For more information on this subject, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If we need to use your personal data for unrelated purposes, we will inform you and explain how the law allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, subject to the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
We do not engage in automated decision-making or any type of automated profiling.
- How we collect your personal data
We may collect data about you by asking you to provide it to us directly (for example by filling in forms on our website or by sending us emails). We may automatically collect certain data about you when you use our website by using cookies and similar technologies. Please see our cookies policy for further details below.
We may receive data from third parties, such as advertising networks such as Facebook, based outside the EU, search information providers such as Google, based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
- Marketing communications
The legitimate reason why we process your personal data in order to send you commercial communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (i.e. the development of our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications if (1) you have made a purchase or requested information about our goods or services or (2) you have consented to receive marketing communications and, in each case, you have not since opted out of receiving such communications. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However, you can always choose not to receive marketing emails from us at any time.
If a third party not affiliated with Susan Oubari wishes to use your personal data for its own direct marketing purposes, we will always obtain your express consent in advance.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you OR by emailing us at email@example.com at any time.
If you choose not to receive commercial communications, this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided in the context of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations, etc.
- Disclosure of your personal data
We may share your personal data with the parties listed below:
- Service providers who supply IT and systems administration services.
- Professional advisers, including lawyers, bankers, accountants, auditors and insurers.
- Members of our virtual team
- Government bodies that ask us to report on our processing activities.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to process it in accordance with the law. We only authorise these third parties to process your personal data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- International transfers
Countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection for your personal data. European legislation has therefore prohibited transfers of personal data outside the EEA, unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Many of our third party service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA), so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data outside the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar level of data security by ensuring that at least one of the following protective measures is in place:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission has approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data; or
- When we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection as in Europe; or
- If we use suppliers based in the United States who are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them as they have equivalent safeguards in place.
If none of the above guarantees are available, we may ask for your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
- Data security
We have implemented security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, modified, disclosed or accessed without authorisation. We also only allow access to your personal data to employees and partners who have a business need to know that data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and must ensure its confidentiality.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected breach of personal data and will notify you and any applicable regulatory body of a breach if we are legally required to do so.
- How long we store your personal data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To decide on the correct length of time to keep data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the data, the potential risk of harm in the event of unauthorised use or disclosure, the purposes of the processing, whether these can be achieved by other means and the legal requirements.
For tax purposes, we are required by law to retain basic information about our customers (including contact, identity, financial and transactional data) for six to ten years (depending on the legal implications) after they cease to be customers.
In certain circumstances, we may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without notifying you.
- Your legal rights
In certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
For an English and French version where you can find out more about these rights:
See below for more information on these rights:
- Request access to your personal data
This allows you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we process it lawfully.
- Request correction of your personal data
This allows you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, even if we have to check the accuracy of the new data you provide.
- Request the deletion of your personal data
You may thus ask us to erase or delete personal data where we have no valid reason to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to erase or delete your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local legislation. Please note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request for erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, where appropriate, at the time of your request.
- Oppose processing of your personal data
This allows you to object to the processing of your personal data where we are acting on the basis of a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular circumstances that makes it appropriate for you to object to the processing on this ground, as you consider that it has an impact on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object when we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we can demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds for processing your information that override your rights and freedoms.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data
This allows you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following cases: (a) if you want us to establish the accuracy of the data; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to delete it; (c) where you need us to retain the data even if we no longer need it because you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to check whether we have overriding legitimate grounds for using it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data
We will provide you, or a third party chosen by you, with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information that you have initially consented to us using or where we have used that information to perform a contract with you.
- Right to withdraw consent
Withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on it to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdrew your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services. We will inform you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will not be charged a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. We may also refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise one of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not shared with anyone who does not have the right to receive it. We may also contact you to request additional information relating to your request in order to speed up our response.
We aim to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. We may need more than one month if your request is particularly complex or if you have made several requests. In this case, we will inform you and keep you updated.
- How to contact us about confidentiality
If you have any other general questions about our services or our website, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have any complaints, we will always do our best to address your concerns, so please do not hesitate to contact us in the first instance.
- Links to third parties
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on these links or activating these connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy statement of every website you visit.
What are cookies?
Cookies help us to provide you with a good experience when you use our website and also enable us to improve our website and services. We use the following categories of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are necessary for the website to function properly. For example, cookies enable you to log in, make a reservation or purchase a gift, and make secure payments.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This helps us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website as they use it. This helps us to improve the operation of our website, for example by ensuring that users can easily find what they are looking for.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. They form part of the targeting data and we may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We may use strictly necessary and functional cookies without consent. We obtain your consent for other cookies via the banner you see the first time you visit our website. You can choose not to give your consent. You can also block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or certain cookies.
However, if you do not consent, or if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or part of our site.
Please be aware that if you delete your cookies, we will no longer know that you have opted out of receiving online behavioural advertising, so our advertisements may still appear to you on other websites.
- Finally, a small request
To help you get the most out of your experience with SwissBreathwork, it is important that your personal details are accurate and up to date. If anything changes during your relationship with us, please let us know. Thank you very much.